April 28, 2009

Some Good Pop Music...that's right i said it

Lilly allen. I'm not sure how popular she is around here, but she's a uk musician who makes really cool satirical and scathing pop. She puts across a lot of social awareness vibes in really short punchy lines. She seems to have a lot to say about modern bourgoise society and admits her part in it and wonders what a person is supposed to do about it, when things are rigged from all angles to exploite others. 
and anyone who has a song about Bush titled "Fuck You" is ok with me.

here's her current single The Fear.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see a fellow liberal blog. I'm doing my best to liberalize the apolitical and self-described Conservatives who surround me. Some success but as the cliche goes, "You can't win 'em all."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly an uphill battle

    ReplyDelete

What can i say? The 'Vette gets 'em wet! HAHA