December 31, 2009

I'm back.

What does it mean to be "back". Especially on the internet. well for me it means i'm typing again and occasionally checking and responding to social networking sites and visiting real people once in a while.

The reason I wasn't back was because I was in a bad spot as far as socializing goes. I was in the midst of learning tons and tons of stuff (some of which made me very bitter with the world for a while) then I got past that and developed a much more well rounded outlook. Life is still far from perfect but I'm sure we could all say that. I still spend a lot of time chronicling the ills of the world but not out of some kind of self destructive anger but maybe so I can show people where we are as a species and see if it resonates with them at all and if it does maybe they can do the same thing as me and eventually people will be just that much more concious of the state of the world and not be so complacent about this horrible slide into shitdom.

I read a pretty cool article on Daily KOS called NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE YOU FOOLS and it was written by a total prick who had a lot of good advice (along with some shitty advice but we should all be able to sort that out by now i hope) heck why don't I post it instead of talking about it

Let me find the link...ah
here we go